Happy Friday! YAY! We’ve made it to the weekend! I am just going to go ahead and tell you all that this past month has been HARD. There have been lots of challenges on the home front, so making it through a week with my head still on is actually quite an accomplishment these days. Thank goodness for the support of friends and family to get one through the hard times, right?
Enough about me for the moment, let’s check out some of the fabulous eye and heart candy I spied with my little eye this week.
1. Last week I participated in The White Buffalo Styling Co’s BSHT Favorite Room Series, and I was totally wowed by Diane of In My Own Style’s craft space. This armoire is amazing! You’ve got to head over to see the entire space.
2. This ad from Ikea is the best ad I have seen in a looooong time. I died! I needed a laugh, and this gave me several!
3. Another ray of sunshine this week was a surprise in the mail from my friend Hallie, who owns Relish Decor in Frederick and happens to be a dog lover. She had seen this photo on my instagram feed….
And do you want to see what this sweet girl sent me??? Made my day!
I was shocked to find an amazing set of indigo bowls, small plates, and the cutest measuring cups EVER. Click here to check out Hallie’s Indigo-go collection! FYI not all pieces are listed yet, but I am sure you can contact Relish Decor! (And I was not paid for this, just super excited to share something I love!!!!)
4. I am all about the creative spaces apparently today! Another fabulous craft room that caught my eye was this glorious beast from Persian Lou. This wall of amazingness stopped me in my tracks. We all need a wall like this in our houses.
5. And finally, tonight we are headed to family fun night at the neighbor’s. The theme is “green and local” so I’m making these grilled pesto potatoes from Two Peas and Their Pod made with our own basil and potatoes we grew! I’m excited to try them out. And you know, when life gets stressful carbs and coffee or carbs and wine do the trick. 😉 Tasty.
Have a fabulous weekend! We will be kicking off soccer season with the first game tomorrow! Other than that, no major plans and that sounds good to me.