Happy Friday! TGIF. Any fun plans for the weekend? Aside from the Sweet Clover barn sale, Chris and I are headed out to a Bavarian restaurant to celebrate 11 years of matrimony. I like the sound of 11- I don’t care for even numbers as much. Also, 11 feels like we are now officially in the double digits. Anyhow, before I escape for the weekend, here are some amazing links that caught my eye!
1. This might be the coolest dresser I’ve seen in a while. Barb always creates unique and beautiful pieces, and this one took my breath away. Put a bug on it!
2. I am loving all of the Eclectically Fall Home Tours (Click here if you missed mine). Kelly, who hosted the tour, has one of the most beautiful and fun homes on it! Click here to see her home. I have total vintage needlepoint art envy over this piece of hers….
3. Shelley’s entire patio area is coming along beautifully…. I adore these rope tiebacks she created for her fabulous striped curtains.
4. One of my friends made this fabulous celery and blue cheese slaw for a get together a couple weeks ago and shared the recipe with me this week. I can’t wait to make it! We ate it as a side dish, but another servinf recommendation is with a buffalo chicken wrap! YUM.
5. And lastly, I really love this “Great Expectations” Halloween decor Gretchen at Boxy Colonial has been setting up! I love that book, and love her spooky Halloween take on it!
Well, my kids are off of school for the day here due to the Frederick Fair (Our county encourages fair attendance so we get a day off for “Fair Day”). I’m taking a caravan of kids to see Dolphin Tale 2, and I am bringing my tissues!!!!
Happy weekend! Maybe I will see some of you at Sweet Clover this weekend!