Speaking of soaking it in, here’s some inspiration for you to absorb….
AND PLEASE PIN FROM ORIGINAL SOURCE
1. The Blogger Stylin Home Tours all blew me away! (Thanks to Lindsay for organizing and including me!) I loved this gorgeous table setting by Mallory from Charming in Charlotte…. jewel tones in Fall are so beautiful!
2. Kim from Sand & Sisal shared the most gorgeous natural muted Fall tablescape– I love it!
3. The Thriftress, aka Sarah, used a vintage syroco clock frame as a wreath- how clever! I love the gold and the shape! And she didn’t even have to spray it gold- it came that way. 😉
4. Gwen showed us how to rewire a vintage light, and make it look amazeballs.
5. And another amazing light, Sarah and her husband MADE this entire light and used the most fabulous light bulbs which really make it shine…. pun intended!
Have a wonderful Fall weekend!