YAY Friday! This is a special weekend for my family! Tomorrow Sawyer turns 9 years old! (And I turn
25 30 35 36. gulp.) We are celebrating by spending the morning in DC visiting monuments and museums, and having lunch with my parents! Then tomorrow night a few 9 year old boys will descend upon the house, eat pizza, get sugared up on cupcakes and m&m’s, and all you know-what will break loose. It’s going to be an epic Saturday.
Before I leave you bound for said awesomeness, here are some links worth clicking that caught my eye this week!
1. Love this idea my good friend Debbie from Refresh Restyle came up with to make decorative wrap into a chic vintage looking poster!
2. I am always up for some white and gold glam! Click here to see how Meg created this gorgeous look…
3. I started another round of Whole 30 (modified my way, meaning a little wine on the weekend, and coffee in the morning; I don’t want to kill anyone, after all.) and this method of hard boiling an egg has been a life saver this week! I’ve had one on a salad pretty pretty much every day for lunch. Thanks, Melissa!
4. This little duo has won my heart…. I don’t watch Nashville, so this video was my first exposure, thanks to a friend on facebook!
5. This recipe for roasted grape, goat cheese, and honey stuffed sweet potatoes is on my “to eat” list as soon as his round of whole 30 is over…. looks delicious and healthy and sweet!
PS- Sawyer…. Happy 9th birthday to you! Even as you grow into more and more of a little man, you will always be my baby boy. No matter how old you get, Hug Hug! will forever be our book.