Happy Friday! Any exciting plans this weekend? I am headed to Quartermania at the school tonight, and tomorrow off for a hike with my dad. Otherwise it will be a pretty low key weekend and I am looking forward to it!! Before I get into the links I loved this week, I want to say a huge heartfelt thank you to all of you who commented on Tuesday’s post (about owning and running my own business) and showed support- you all mean so much to me, and knowing you back me is just an amazing feeling. So thank you.
Now, let’s check out some fabulous links for the week!
1. These instagram wood slice ornaments from May Richer Fuller Be are awesome! They would make great grandparent gifts, too! I would love a mini tree decorated with memories of our year!
2. I am not yet ready to decorate for Christmas, but I am enjoying seeing other blogger Christmas decor projects. This plaid and red mantle from Refresh Restyle is gorgeous!
3. This scandinavian inspired plywood Christmas tree from Dans le Lakehouse is so unique! I would love to put one in my house somewhere!
4. Jennifer from The Chronicles of Home is a DIY Rock star. And I do not use that term lightly. She has MAD skills as exhibited in her latest DIY- this lacquered grasscloth coffee table. And you can also spy her amazing decor from the Home Depot Christmas Challenge.
5. Finally, I have a friend from college who runs an amazing online vintage art shop, The Milk Shop. She and her partner hold facebook sales (and I am trying to convince them to open an instagram account and host instagram sales!) and find some of Chicago’s finest vintage art. They asked me to be a guest pinner for them and created a board for me….. I got to choose the theme. I picked gallery walls and created an entire pinterest board dedicated to vintage art gallery walls. Check it out here! Here’s a little peek….
That’s all for now! Have a great weekend!