Welcome to Friday! WOOHOO! Any big plans this weekend? I’ll be heading out to some yard sales today and tomorrow, finishing some projects to take to Sweet Clover for next weekend’s sale, and shooting our porch for the first part of my Fall tour. Next Friday I’ll be sharing my outside areas in their Fall style as part of Kelly’s Eclectically Fall tour, which I am honored to once again be a part of.
I love my click it series and I know it’s sporadic, and I am OK with that. It’s all about sharing things that inspired me in one way or another and are worth the read. I’ve gathered some links from the past few weeks which caught my eye. Please pin from original source.
1.This entire house featured on Lonny is a breath of fresh air, but this dining room in particular stopped me in my tracks.
2. Lucy created the most fantastic blue and white china inspired pumpkins… you have got to see these!
3. Apple season is here and I can’t wait to try these skinny fried apples!
4. Do you remember what my Fall porch looked like last year? It’s going to be SOOOO different this year because we’ve had some major furniture changes out there and I can’t wait to show you! Here’s a peek at last year’s porch table.
5. Do you like pom pom crafts? This method is the best I have seen for making multiple pom poms at once!
6. My friend Shelley has amazing vision and skills…. She wanted to create an inlaid mirror with an awesome scalloped top, and check out what she made!
7. And lastly, today is the 14th anniversary of 9/11 as I am sure many of you know and remember. This story captured my heart…. the last known surviving search & rescue dog from that event celebrated his 16th birthday in style in New York city.
That’s all I have for you this week! Have a great weekend! I’ll be back Monday with a book review for you! (At least that is my plan as of now….).