I am over at The DIY Club today sharing how I made this tray into a chalkboard and got it to hang on the wall….
Also, while you are over there, be sure to check out the details for this mont’s DIY Club party! As usual the prize package is filled with tons of DIY products! Click on the image below to see the prize package!
Recently I shared a post where I was tagged in a game of blog tag. I was tagged a couple more times since then, so thought it would be fun to answer the questions I was asked.
We recently made these….
2) My one guilty pleasure is….?
3) To unwind at the end of a long day I….?
4) Where do you do your blogging?
5) I could eat a whole bag/box/package of… in one sitting?
6) White wine or red?
RED. Malbec more specifically.
7) My idea of the perfect day is….?
Wake up around 7:30 am, and have a good breakfast of oatmeal, banana, and walnuts. Spend the morning hiking with my family. Come home and have some lunch, and then be able to work on furniture projects. Have dinner with the family, a glass or two of wine, get the kids to bed, and then relax per question 3.
8) The room in my home that I like the best is…?
9) The accomplishment I am most proud of in the past year is…?
10) What song can’t you get out of your head right now?
11) What is one item on your “bucket list?”
Tiffany from Living Savvy also tagged me. Here are her questions and my answers:
This picture is from move-in day, but you get the idea…
Happy Sunday! Hope you have a great day!