Hello friends! Today I am talking about something that is really important to me as the manager of our household: cleaner living. There are so many ways in which we can live healthier lives and have less of a negative impact on our environment. I do my best to practice clean living when it comes to what I put in my body nutritionally, what I put on my body (you can read all about that here), what I put in my house (reused old furnishings, plants, etc), and what products I use to refinish furniture and clean my home. I truly believe that all of those things can make a difference in how we feel and affect our overall health. Additionally, the old scout adage, “Leave this world a little better than you found it” has always resonated with me. Why not make an effort to be our best selves as well as work on leaving a wonderful green space for all of our future descendants. Granted there are certainly times that I fail, or times when convenience wins out, but overall, I believe in sticking to these practices for cleaner living. These days cleaner living is so much more accessible to us, and one of the companies that I support and shop with frequently is Grove Collaborative. (This post is written in partnership with Grove Collaborative; I have used affiliate links throughout).
I started shopping with Grove a couple of years ago and have stuck with them for many reasons.
- No label reading: Grove is a company that started with “the goal of using direct-to-consumer ecommerce to bring safe, sustainable products to every family.” That means that they’ve already done the label reading for me. No more standing in aisles at the store wasting time trying to understand what exactly is in a product and if it’s safe!
- Free Shipping: With my membership (which is only $19.99 a year), I get free shipping directly to my house! Living about 20 or so minutes from the closest retailers of some of the clean products I love, having them delivered to my door for free instead makes so much more sense. Not to mention, life is a little busy with a baby and active big kids, as well as a shop space. The convenience is 100% worth the membership fee and then some!
- Free gifts: As a member, you will receive a free gift each quarter. Who doesn’t love free surprises? This month, I just placed my order and along with it will be a free Method body wash as well as a loofah. I am looking forward to happy mail soon!
Grove makes everything so easy for me to keep it clean in the traditional and the environmental senses of the word, and the free gifts are an awesome little bonus.
This month, Grove Collaborative is offering a fantastic freebie for new members! When you place your first $20 order, you’ll receive the following set and you can select the scent you prefer (I love basil the best!):
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Grove Collaborative cleaning caddy
- Free shipping & 60 day VIP trial
This offer is good through Sunday July 15. Click here to take advantage of these awesome freebies!
If you are an existing member, don’t worry, Grove has got you covered with a freebie of your own! Place an order today and receive a free set of walnut scrubber sponges. Just be sure to use this link.
Creating a home free from toxins can be a confusing process, but Grove Collaborative has made it easy and convenient. I promise if you’re not already a member, you will love it! Aside from house cleaning products, they also carry skin care, baby care, essential oils and more. Check them out today and place your first order to start your trial membership.