PLEASE REMEMBER TO PIN FROM ORIGINAL SOURCE, NOT HERE.
1. First of all, I want you to click here to read my relay story, and then consider joining our team of DIY Bloggers for the American Odyssey Relay 2015!!!!! We have TWO SPOTS LEFT on our team. This year the relay runs May 1-2, Gettysburg to DC!
Megan, Rappsody in Rooms
Beckie, Infarrantly Creative
Chaney, May Richer Fuller Be
Sarah, The Thriftress
Paula, Virginia Sweet Pea, and her running partner
Vidya, What’s Ur Home Story
Jessica, Dear Emmeline
Karah, The Space Between
THIS COULD BE YOU- MAKE IT HAPPEN
YOU KNOW YOU WANT YOUR NAME HERE
Think about it- you will be trapped in a sweaty, smelly van with 5 other DIY bloggers, left with time to brainstorm, chat, share embarrassing stories and dark secrets that we will try not to share on our blogs…. You know you want in! Seriously, it will be one of the best and most memorable times of your life- I promise! Are you up to the challenge and fun? Email me at [email protected]
This photo was taken after my last leg this past April…. look at that. I survived. You will, too. Actually, you won’t just survive- you will feel more alive than ever.
2. Click on this home tour from Northern Style Exposure. I found it through the fun Canadian Bloggers Home Tour featuring several of my favorites. This dining room is my favorite- I LOVE the “Be Brave” wall.
3. I’d really like to rub my face all over these furry white and gold ottomans from Jennifer of Dimples & Tangles, but I suppose a click will have to do for now.
4. I’ve got Fall on the brain and I came across these amazing constellation pumpkins (a post from last Fall, but new to me!) from Mad in Crafts. Genius. I am so doing this.
5. I came across this nursery on Apartment Therapy today, and if my baby vault was cracked open, I’d so want to create a nursery like Archer’s Happy Place. (My baby vault is closed for the good of my own sanity, and the good of the world).
That’s all I have for you! Next week my kids go back to school, and I’ve got loads of blog posts and house projects planned….. domestic fury will be unleashed. Until then…. happy weekend!