Happy Friday! Hope you have all had a fabulous week! Time to visit some fabulous links, including a fun DIY, gorgeous kitchen, a beg for votes, a great deal, and more! Please remember to pin from original source.
1. I shared Summer’s amazing home tour yesterday, but I wanted to highlight this fun DIY she shared this week- a faux flower metal letter!
2. Kathleen has poured blood, sweat, and tears into her kitchen and it’s been beautifully transformed! It’s full of DIY and creativity!
3. This home tour on the glitter guide is so full of life, love, and plants that would be doomed in my house. This shot of the dining area is my favorite!
4. And here is where I ask for your vote.
I should warn you, the competition is pretty stiff. My “friend”, Dana, entered her dining room as well. And it happens to be one of my favorite interior spaces. Here’s her amazing space…
Imeanright? It’s incredible! Vote for the rooms you love over there
only it it’s mine.
5. And finally, I wanted to tell you all about a fabulous deal. Chris and I have been saying for the longest time that we were going to join Costco, and we just hadn’t yet. But I came across this amazing deal at Living Social for $55 for a gold star membership and you get a $20 credit! I signed up faster than I could say “bulk packaging!” Head on over to sign up now- it’s only good for a few more days!
That’s all I have for you- vote for me then go enjoy your weekend! I am off to Costco to buy 5 lb bags of Dunkin Donuts coffee and 438 apples!