Happy Friday! What a week this has been between all the blogging emotions, and all the craziness of getting ready for the Sweet Clover Hometalk Hometown Hustle TOMORROW! So excited to see so many familiar faces and meet some new ones as well!
I also wanted to extend a HUGE heartfelt thank you to all of you for your emails, comments, and outpouring of support after Wednesday’s personal post. I wish I could line you all up and run down the line high-fiving you because that’s how you made me feel- full of joy and love and like a winner! From the bottom of my heart, thank you a million times.
Now just sit back and enjoy some eye candy; here’s what caught my eye this week!
AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO PIN FROM ORIGINAL SOURCE.
1. If you are in town for the Hometalk Hometown Hustle, be sure to swing by the Lucketts Design House. One of our vendors, Kathy, decorated a space there and it’s PHENOMENAL. She has created “An Elegant and Decadent Artist’s Loft”. Here’s a peek, but click here to see the whole shebang.
2. My girl Michelle and her dog, Ike, with a little help from her husband, Nate, added the most amazing molding to their living room walls. There’s Ike in the space, after pouring his blood sweat and tears into it. He got lots of treats.
3. This child’s room is amazing….. I want animal constellations on my walls! #kiddingnotkidding
4. Design Sponge shared some inspiring quotes from business people. This one in particular struck a chord with me. When you run your own business people have a tendency to assume that you are available at all times, and are quick to criticize when things aren’t done when they want them done…. but I am only a woman running a business and doing the best I can. I know I am doing the best I can, and that has to be enough.
5. This mantle from my buddy Dana at Circa Dee is awesome! From the wood to the cotton to the arrows…… I love it all!
6. A bonus today! Usually I have 5 links, but I saw so much I loved this week. This last one comes from Amber of Restless Arrow. Have you seen her kitchen makeover?!?!? On a $5k budget?!?!? It’s insane. You have got to go check it out.
And that’s all I have for you! Looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow! Go have a glorious Fall weekend! Pumpkin coffee, here I come!