Hooray for Friday! I’m excited about this weekend- the rain ruined my plans to go hiking with my Dad, but I’m going to take the time to bust out some playroom progress! #silverlining
And while I’m priming and wallpapering, here’s some eye candy for you, some links that caught my eye and inspired me!
And remember, PIN FROM ORIGINAL SOURCE. Click on the link and THEN pin. Do not pin from this post.
1. This huge statement mirror created by my friend Tracy at Right Up My Alley is AMAZING. That girl has got some creativity and skills.
2. I introduced my kids to one of my Fall favorites at the farm last week- cider donuts! I found this easy enough looking recipe from The Midnight Baker and we will be making them together tonight. Let the rain fall and let the winds blow, because we’ll be inside where it smells like cinnamon and cider, chowing on donuts and drinking wine! (Don’t worry, I won’t be giving the kids wine!). And guess what!?! They are fat free and gluten free! Um, kidding. I wish.
3. Did you guys see my girl Kristin‘s amazing Fall decor and party at the Home Depot blog? It’s awesome!!! It makes me want to sit in the back of a truck with a blanket, a cup of cocoa, and gaze at the stars!
4. I am in complete Fall mode I think! Did you catch these gorgeous gold and white faux bois pumpkins Kim from Sand & Sisal created? You’ll have to click on over to see how.
5. I came across this furniture makeover from Visual Heart and am in love! I’ve never seen a piece like it before, and I adore how she finished it.
That’s all that I have for links that have caught my eye this week, but I also wanted to take a moment to thank a couple of people for featuring me!
Last week I was surprised and honored that Sarah from The Linley House shared a really nice post about me! It came at just the right time for me and assured me that I should be blogging. Her words were so amazing and got right to me.
I also wanted to let you know that I was featured over at Terry’s Blinds sharing my “designer insights” in an interview. I also shared some of my favorite design picks for the season, so head on over to see! Thank you so much to Terry’s Blinds for interviewing me! 🙂
And with that, I leave you to have an insanely off the charts weekend. Word.