Happy Friday! Hooray Friday!!!! I’m so happy it’s finally here- I’ve got big plans to head out to Girls Night Out put on by my friends at Silk & Burlap. It’s a great chance to hang out with girlfriends, eat, drink, shop, and all for a good cause, The Heartley House. I went last year and had a great time and am looking forward to a repeat.
Before I head out for my good time, I wanted to share links that caught my eye this week.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO PIN FROM ORIGINAL SOURCE, not here.
1. Julia from Cuckoo 4 Design gets two features today because she is amazing. She’s one of the most inspiring and creative people I know. First, check out her daughter’s Maleficent costume that she made with duct tape. For real.
2. And now, check out Julia’s amazing closet makeover! It’s so modern and glam, and can you believe she wallpapered that ceiling??!?!? There are so many amazing details that you need to go see for yourself.
3. Melaine from My Sweet Savannah created a gorgeous bedroom for her teenage daughter– I wouldn’t mind this room for myself!
4. I want to make these batty hairpins spied at A Nest for All Seasons for
5. And finally, this song…. it’s my current anthem. It has such a positive message, and I think this particular video and story is incredible.