Happy Friday and Happy Halloween! We’ve got a big night of trick or treating ahead of us followed by an early morning so we can be at Sawyer and Chris’ soccer tournament at 8 am (I say Chris because he’s he coach)….. So no late night candy eating for these people!
Anyhow, time to share some links that caught my eye this week!
As always, please REMEMBER TO PIN FROM THE DIRECT SOURCE.
1. Carrie from Dream Green DIY created the most amazing placecards out of log slices. Check these out!
2. I love Dana’s idea for Halloween kitchen globe lights! I am so doing this next year!
3. Did you know that Emmy has her very own pinterest board I let her pin to sometimes? It’s really quite fun to look at what she searches and pins. Last weekend, she pinned this image (from original source, buzzfeed).
4. This fall salad recipe from The Glitter Guide is on my must try list.
5. And finally, I want to thank Parents Magazine’s Goody Blog for asking me to participate in their Glam Moms series. Click here to read the post for my thoughts on beauty, and my beauty routine as a busy mom. This image was the one that was used in their post, and taken by the talented Eddie of Jalapeno Photography. I also changed my sidebar photo and my “About Me” family photo with updated shots she took!
That’s it- Happy Halloween! Best of luck surviving the ups and downs of a sugar loaded weekend! On the plus side, we will get an extra hour of sleep Saturday night, which sounds delicious right now. I will be back Sunday with my latest Book Club book review- cheers!