It’s been a few weeks since we’ve done a Click It! It’s time for me to share some links that have caught my eye and worth your click. I’ve got loads of inspiration for you this week!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO PIN FROM ORIGINAL SOURCE.
I shared my own black, white, and gold mantle this week, but these more colorful mantles also caught my eye…
1. Jennifer from Dimples and Tangles blew me away with her fun and eclectic holiday mantle.… behold its amazingness!
2. And Julia from Cuckoo4Design killed it with her chic turquoise, white, and gold mantle!
3. My friend Kelly from Eclectically Vintage shared her amazing holiday home tour this week, and I adored her Christmas tree made from green glass! Check this out!
4. Emily from Eleven Gables blew me away with her blue and white handpainted ornaments! I just adore her, by the way.
5. Melissa from Shabby Love created these awesome and unique deer from old tennis racket presses– I have seen these before at thrift shops and yard sales and always passed them up. Those says are over! I shall now make them into deer. Or puppies.
6. This entire home is stunning, but the bedroom is particularly dream!
7. We made this soup with leftover mashed potatoes last week and it was super easy and delicious! It’s perfect for cold nights.
8. I made this Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts Slaw and added dried cranberries for Thanksgiving dinner. I will definitely make it again- delicious!
9. And one more! If you are local head on out to Sweet Clover this weekend for our last sale of 2014! You can see our album here. We’ve even got Santa coming tomorrow from 11-2!!!! And I’ll be there Sunday if you want to visit!
Have a great weekend!