Happy Friday! Happy 4th of July! Happy everything!
Let’s kick off this day with some amazing links that are worthy of fireworks, sparklers, and the whole shebang.
1. Did you see this amazing entry from Nalle’s House? You must click it.
2. This dining room has me thinking I should paint mine white… I love everything about it! (Don’t fear, I love my moody gray walls, too, but…..)
3. Carmel’s bleach pen star shorts are the cutest! She made a pair for herself and for her daughter, and now fears nothing is safe from the bleach pen. Isn’t she gorgeous? Click here to see how she did it!
4. This commercial will inspire you and encourage you to rethink any stereotypes you may cast on others. I run like a girl, I throw like a girl, I laugh like a girl. And I am proud of that, because I AM A GIRL. And want Emmy to own her “girlself” too. (I just made up that word).
5. And finally, you have got to listen to this song. It’s my new anthem and completely fits the sentiment of Monday’s post (and by the way, THANK YOU for all the wonderful comments on that!)
Hope you all have an amazing holiday weekend! Light it up!