Happy Friday and August! Hope you have all had an amazing week- we’ve had a crazy week of puppy potty training, soccer camp, barn work, and playdates, but I wouldn’t trade it! 🙂 Having Catcher in the house makes me realize how much we were missing having that second dog. We’re all in love with our sweet and playful furball. Anyhow, in between all of that, I came across some links you need to click! Enjoy…
1. This dining space from Burlap and Lace is amazing- Love the black wall! And as you can see, her living room is pretty fab, too.
2. My friend Katie sells the most amazing mascara from Younique! I had literally just come back from Haven thinking I needed either false eyelashes or extensions (not even kidding) when she messaged me and asked me if I wanted to try it out. Of course I did! What a difference it made!
On top is my eye, no makeup or mascara, and below makeup and mascara. (pardon the iphone eye-selfies!). You can see my lashes look much thicker and longer!
3. Sarah Dorsey has worked her magic in her new home already…. she and her husband created a beautiful light and bright entry. You have got to check it out! Here’s a peek into its glory….
4. My friend Angelique sent me the link to this home tour from Lonny she felt was totally my vibe. I am so in love with the bedroom!
5. And finally, God of Second Chances by Carlos Whittaker– a man making a music video is crashed by a homeless man who spontaneously joins him. The result is amazing.
That’s all for now! Have a great weekend!