It’s Friday! More importantly, it’s the 15th, which means only 10 days until school is back in session, not that I am counting or anything. Anyhow, how about a look at some awesome links that caught my eye this week…. make sure that if you like what you see, CLICK IT, and pin from the original source please.
1. Beautiful Matters was a new to me blog this week and although this bedroom is not “my colors” it’s just stunning! The bed really pops against those charcoal walls!
2. I am in love with this DIY pinwheel leather and gold pillow from Brittany Makes! Click it and sew it!
3. Jennifer from The Chronicles of Home knows how to raise the roof, raise children, and also how to raise vintage hutches…. coolest furniture hack I have seen in a while. Click here to check out this project!
4. I love the creative walls on this outside playhouse from a recent Apartment Therapy tour.
5. And finally, I came across this etsy shop through a recent pinterest search, and I just love their happy inspirational prints. Be sure to click on Raw Art Letterpress. Visit the shop to check out tons of inspiration! (And no, I am not getting paid for that, I just really loved what I saw!)
That’s all I have for you this week! Until next week….