Guess what? “Click It” is now a series! I posted the original last week, and this week I saw so many things I wanted to share with you again, that I thought why not go ahead and bring you another set of awesome links worth the click.
1. My kids had their last day of school on Wednesday, so summer is on my mind. I loved this article from The Huffington Post, 10 Ways to Give Your Kids an Honest to Goodness 1970’s Summer. My neighbor shared it with me, and we’ve already decided that we are going to send our kids outside to create a talent show, and tell them they can’t come back until they have one put together for us! One of my fondest childhood memories is the time my brother and I, with our beach neighbors, put on a circus for our families. We made clown and lion masks from paper plates. It was good old fashioned creative fun!
Does this look familiar?
|Source: Huffington Post|
2. This week was a big kitchen reveal week! I shared mine on Monday, my buddy Tanya showed off her budget friendly turquoise kitchen, and Emily from Go Haus Go revealed hers as well! I am totally in loooove…… check out Emily’s kitchen!
3. My fabulous friend, Julia (who is going to be one of my Haven roomies!) shared these amazingly creative DIY Jonathan Adler inspired curtains. I want to wrap myself in its awesomeness. Toga party?
Oh, and in case you didnt’ see it, Julia’s blog, Cuckoo4Design, was named one of the best DIY blogs by Domino. BY DOMINO. And I know her. She’s my friend. I am now cool in a seven degrees of Kevin Bacon kind of way.
4. Kris from Driven by Decor created a fabulous look in her cabinet, which was updated with pergo flooring! Check out that awesome backing!
5. Brynne from The Gathered Home always blows me away with her style, creativity, and touch of quirk. She is a brass animal loving girl after my own heart. This week she shared some awesome Zara knock off napkin rings, which happen to look perfect in her gorgeous dining room that makes my knees wobble every single time.
If you haven’t been over there, you need to pop over and see the entire room. Trust me!
Those are some of my favorite links this week- hope you enjoy!
And for all you local peeps, Sarah I will be at Vintagepalooza tomorrow representing Sweet Clover! Looks like a gorgeous day to shop vintage, so head on over if you are looking for something to do. Hope to see you there! Happy weekend, my friends!