This past week was so much fun at the beach with my kiddos and Sarah and her kiddos. We are safely home after a long drive yesterday (at least I am assuming we will be as I am writing this post in advance!)
Sarah and I had a blast hanging out with the kids at the beach, at the pool, relaxing and eating ice cream. Blog reading became so much more fun with someone here to share it with as well- Sarah and I chatted over all the things we saw and loved. Here’s my reaction to some of the things I saw….
So here are the things that caught my eye and I think are worth your click. Once you see them you’ll be saying, “Ima pin that!”
1. I love this metallic striped trunk from Delineate Your Dwelling. Click it here!
2. This girl’s bedroom via design sponge is such a happy place.
3. Being fit is a way of life, but don’t let your fitbit rule your life! David Sedaris shares his humorous experience of becoming a slave to his fitbit here (via The New Yorker).
4. This nursery from Cape 27 is SOOOOOO ridonkulously worth your click (so much so that I gave you a whole sentence to click on so you don’t miss it!) I want it to be my room! Dreamcatchers over the crib, shades of blue, aqua pleather bentwood, moroccan rug….. what is not to love?
5. I am super sad that I missed Kelly’s amazing purge sale, but she shares some awesome tips on throwing your own! And do you see why I am sad??? Look what I missed…. sniff sniff.
That’s it for today! I am off to pick blueberries with some friends. And then stuff my face with blueberries by myself when no one is looking.
Have a great weekend!