Hi friends! I have been crazy busy getting ready for Sweet Clover’s October sale which starts today, but I’ve seen way too many great things floating around the internet to keep to myself. So I am bringing you a special Click It Halloween Edition!
1. My girl Chelsea always kills it with her furniture makeovers, but her styling takes it to another level. Check out this dresser paired with origami Hitchcock birds… I was in love the moment I saw it on instagram.
PLEASE PIN FROM ORIGINAL SOURCE.
2. Shelley always has a way with black and white, and her Halloween mantle does not disappoint. Check out those masked pumpkins!
3. These spooky cat-o-lanterns from Sunset would creep me out with their glowing eyes!
4. Gretchen always has the most fun and unique Halloween ideas. I love her “Campoween” theme she’s going going on this year!
5. Danielle at Finding Silver Pennies created a creepy crawly mantle in mostly black, and I love the final result!
6. I am sure it won’t surprise you that I was in love with this costume from Merrythought!
Do you have your house decorated for Halloween? We just did ours… I resisted but the kids wanted it, so I did it for them. I’ll be sharing my Halloween Tour on Monday!
And do you have your costume picked out? Emmy is going as Mal from Descendants (but we did NOT buy the $140 costume!), and Sawyer is going to be Ash from Pokemon. As for me… I plan to dress up, too, since I am helping at the kids Halloween school dance. Do you want to know what I plan to be? If you’ve read my blog for a while, you may recall that my husband tends to liken me to Leslie Knope, and I can’t deny the accuracy of his accusation. So I will be Leslie Knope as Rosie the Riveter…. Knope we can!
Have a great weekend! Remember if you are local come see me at Sweet Clover Friday through Sunday from 10-5 each day!