Happy Friday! We have had a crazy busy week…. the school year is winding down, and with it, soccer and soccer tournaments, dance and dance recital, plus lots of exciting changes at work for both me and Chris all happening at the same time. I need more hours in the day to get it all done and be able to sleep….
I thought I’d start a little series today called “Click It” where I share links that have caught my eye recently. This won’t be a regular series, but just a whenever I feel like it series. This might end up being the only one ever. So savor it, people. 😉 But really, if you like it, let me know. If you hate it, leave me alone let me know.
1. A beautifully written post for mothers of daughters. Teach your girls what it is to feel confident in your appearance. It’s not about perfection, but embracing and owning your imperfections. If you only click on one link I share, you MUST click on this one.
|Image Source: Our Fifth House|
2. Are you following along with Apartment Therapy’s Small Cool Contest? I just love looking at all of the entries! I love this space….
|Source: Apartment Therapy|
3. I do not sew much, but I adore this quilt– It has a great modern bohemian feel to it.
|Source: Blue Elephant Stitches|
4. A great article for those of us who run, yet aren’t sure we can call ourselves runners. By the way, if you run, you are a runner. I am a runner.
|Yes, even these two dweebs are runners. (Sawyer wanted us to take pictures of each other pre-race).|
5. This bathroom makeover from Decor and the Dog is incredible. I kind of want to live in it. But it is a bathroom, so there is that.