Welcome to this week’s edition of POWW! I am pretty excited to share the dresser I have today! I picked up this double bow front dresser at Goodwill for $35!!!
Once the repairs were made, I painted it with Annie Sloane’s Duck Egg Blue chalk paint. It took just two coats, and you can’t tell where there was filler at all. I wasn’t sure how the chalk paint would do with that, but it was amazing!!! Then I waxed it, and lightly distressed it to show hints of white and wood. I added some gorgeous crystal knobs I picked up at Hobby Lobby, and here is the result!!
I just love the dusty aqua feel of the color on this dresser!
Now let’s see what you’ve got! Spring is here, perfect project weather! So bring it on!!!
1. Be a follower (just of this blog, not in life).
2. Add my button to your link or sidebar.
3. Link your post permalink and not a general link to the blog.
4. No etsy shops!
5. Can be an old project, but must be new here at this party!
6. FURNITURE ONLY. No crafts!