First of all, I wanted to let you know that next week’s party will be a little different. We are going to be sharing our BEST furniture projects of 2011. You may link up 3 different projects, but it is a chance for you to share your favorites from the year! I will share my absolute favorite piece with you, too.
THIS WEEK IS JUST AS USUAL!! (There appears to be confusion!)
Now, you may remember this dresser I painted this past summer. Well it sat and sat, so it was time to redo it.
I am sharing all the details of smooth hole filling and repainting over at The DIY Club today! Check it out- I used a new to me wood filler that I really liked that dried a little faster than others I have used. Here is the final result…. wait for it… shocking… it is…. RED again! It’s a different red – a little more vibrant!
It still has yet to sell, but I love it more. That has to count for something. 🙂 Click on my DIY Club button on the sidebar to see all my projects over there!
Now, let’s see what you have been up to this week!
1. FURNITURE PROJECTS ONLY. I do delete crafts and those that are not furniture, but it makes my skin crawl to have to be the bad guy. Don’t make me do it…
2. No Etsy shops or the like.
3. Must be a new project here that has never before been linked here.
4. Place my button or a text link in your post or sidebar.
5. Leave others some comment love!!!!