Happy POWW! It’s time again to share your latest furniture makeovers! But before we get to that I want to let the somewhat local people know about an awesome contest going on. My friend Denise over at The Painted Home is hosting a contest for The Next Home Show Designer, and the winner will have to go to Philadelphia to design a space for the Philadelphia Home Show…. so make sure you are close enough to go! From Denise’s blog:
- Use of current design trends
- Creative upcycled items incorporated into the design
- Quality of design and items used in design
- Quality of photos
- Entrant follow all party rules
So if you are local to the Philly area, consider linking up on Denise’s contest page and going for it! And now, I have a cute little table makeover today- sweet and simple.
I loved this little table- it’s sweet legs and details, but I thought it would be cuter with some color.
I brought this piece to the last barn same and it was one of the first things I sold. I think it was such a fun and unique shape- I had certainly never seen another like it before!
Now it is your turn….
1. Your post must be a completed original project and must be a furniture redo or build.
2. Your post must be new to my parties- do not link something you have shared on this blog before.
3. You must be a follower to party here.
6. Leave others some comment love!