Happy POWW! I have had lots of bigger pieces of furniture and projects lately, and often forget to share the little guys. I found this little nightstand for $5 at the Salvation Army.
It had loads of stickers on the top that needed to be sanded off. I sanded the top pretty heavily since it was a laminate top and I wanted my paint to adhere. I gave the rest of it a light sanding. I mixed my own chalk paint with Wedgewood Gray paint by Benjamin Moore, some plaster of paris (which I mixed into some warm water first). Then I gave it two coats, distressed it, and waxed it. Easy peasy lemon squeezy little piece. Here is the after!
Simple and Sweet. I have much more coming… I was just sorting through my pictures and I have 2 dressers, 2 tables, a buffet, a desk all just waiting to be shared. This blog has been so busy that I haven’t wanted to overwhelm you with posts so they will have to wait. 🙂
Let’s see what you have been working on!
1. Your post must be a completed original project and must be a furniture redo or build.
2. Your post must be new to my parties- do not link something you have shared on this blog before.
3. You must be a follower to party here.
4. You must place my button or a text link in your post or sidebar.
5. Leave others some comment love!