You can find me today at one of my favorite blogs! Lenore and I have been friends for a long time and she is off honeymooning this week! So I am filling her shoes today, sharing tips on how to choose furniture to paint. Just click on her button to check it out, along with all the other fabulous guests she has had and will have while she is away!
Also, there are some awesome happenings over at The DIY Club!
First off, a breast cancer benefit auction is coming in October!
- 21 days of auction items will be introduced and featured, Oct 1-21
- 9 days of bidding, Oct 22-30
- 1 day of winners’ features, Oct 31
- Believe Pink, a light pink acrylic paint;
- Hope Pink, a deeper-toned acrylic gloss pink paint; and
- Celebration Pink, a light-pink glittering paint and topcoat.
- Believe Frame Stencil, perfectly fits craft frames that hold a 4”x6” photo and features the words “Live. Love. Believe.”;
- Pretty ‘n Pink Frame Stencil Kit, features a full-size Pretty ‘n Pink acrylic paint and the Believe Frame Stencil, as well as a paint pot, an assortment of small-sized color-coordinated paints, to use when embellishing the kit’s wood frame.
- Pretty ‘n Pink Ribbon Stencil, 8.5×11?, durable, high-quality stencil for use on all of our breast cancer awareness crafting. Easily create the perfect ribbon, in a variety of sizes and themes.
The SEPTEMBER party starts tomorrow.
They are offering a set of their Chalkboard Vinyl decals.