What did you want to be when you were a child? Where did you see yourself?
My answer was always the same…. I desperately wanted to be an actress… at least until the high school years when I lost confidence. Well my confidence is back, so I think I am going to pursue acting.
I mean, come on, wouldn’t I make a fabulous Annie? What- you see me more as Miss Hannigan??? Some friends you are.
Ha ha- totally kidding! No acting in my future. Unless there are any agents reading this, then I would consider. 😉
Now that I have my own children, I look at them and I wonder what they are going to be when they grow up? Emmy says she will be a teacher and a dancer and maybe an artist.
Sawyer says he will be a police officer.
What about my third baby…. this blog? What will it be when it grows up? Just as I have dreams for my children, I have dreams for my blog. (And by the way, my dreams for my children are just that they choose happiness always and are good, true to themselves people!)
1. I want for it always to be me…. what you read is what you get. I want you to come to my blog and feel like you know me, we’re old friends, and you can also be open with me.
2. I want to be a source of positive energy. I want others to come here and leave feeling excited, energized, and confident! I want everyone to leave here and say, “Well yes! If she can do it, then heck yes, so can I!”
3. My real, true, big dream would be an opportunity to work with a charity. If a group that helped decorate/furnish homes for foster children, shelter women or anything like that contacted me and wanted my help, that would be a real dream as long as the funds were provided and all I was donating was my time and creativity. I want to be a socially responsible citizen and I think this blog is a fabulous tool for that.
4. I want to work on my photography skills, and I would love to have a photographer take a decent picture of me for my profile. (I know that’s asking a lot…. they better know how to airbrush!)
5. And maybe I should finally consider a tagline. Of course maybe I should change my name. My blog name, that is. I still want to be Cassie.
6. And I want to be an actress.
I think that sums it up! Now it is your turn…. what do you dream of when you think of the future of your blog?
I am co-hosting this party with several other bloggers, so it should be a HUGE and fun party! You can link here or at any of these fine blogs….