Happy Friday! Another week has come and gone and not to burst anyone’s bubble, but we’ve now got only 13 more days until Christmas! Have you finished your shopping? I sure haven’t! But I have some big fish to fry this weekend and when I am done with that, I’ll be all about Christmas.
Anyhow, here are some links that caught my eye this week!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO PIN FROM ORIGINAL SOURCE.
1. I have had so much fun checking out so many Christmas home tours this week. Jesse from Scout & Nimble blew me away with her original and unique home tour. I love her palette of soft pink, silver, and gold.
2. I just love how Kim from Sand & Sisal used rope on her mantle and tree! Coastal and chic!
3. Pink seemed to be one of THE colors this year, and I just love how Mallory used it in her gorgeous home! Check out her stunning holiday mantle!
4. Jaime from That’s My Letter created some awesome swiss cross stockings! I love them!
5. Did you know that before last week I was a polyvore virgin? Well, I put on my big girl pants and taught myself how to use it so that I could create a mood board for Beth’s living room. She asked me and 9 other designers to create a plan for her space, which she will them redo! Here’s my moodboard, and you can pop over to designPOST to see all the details as well as source list.
6. Elizabeth from Little Black Door always wows me with her style! I loved this rustic and natural mantle she created!
7. Emily from the Wicker House has such great relaxed bohemian style, and I loved her Christmas tour. My favorite space was this cozy nook that I want to curl up in!
And now with that, I leave you to fry my fish, which is a metaphor for run my first half marathon tomorrow. And then I shall drink! AND EAT. ICE CREAM. AND COOKIES. Cheers to an amazing weekend!!!!